Junior Programme Coordinator (Graduate)- 6-month contract – Dublin
Our financial services client is looking for a Junior Programme Coordinator (Graduate) with 1-2+ years in project coordination, on a 6-month contract in Dublin.
This position will be responsible for providing administrative support to projects and delivery teams who facilitate all product / process engagements on behalf of customers and internal stakeholders alike.
Job Reference: BBBH19798
As a Junior Programme Coordinator (Graduate), you will:
- Administer programs; projects or processes specific to the operating unit served; and maintain spreadsheets or databases to monitor departmental information.
- Provide operational support to the projects group – updating systems and schedules.
- Manage Salesforce requirements with key leads and new accounts and monitor monthly and quarterly financial performance Vs forecasts.
- Assist and manage internal and external large-scale events with clients.
- Explore and support development of our client’s Labs’ relationships with external parties such as other innovation entities, Labs organizations, and colleges/universities.
- Lead internal special projects.
- Document SOPs and drive process improvements.
- Develop and produce reports as required.
- Research and present on special topics as assigned.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- 1+ years in project coordination – or a graduate with a strong interest in project coordination.
- Strong communication and attention to detail.
- Process improvements experience.
- Operations experience/understanding.
- Honour’s degree.
- Salesforce experience.
- Financial industry understanding.
Perks of the Job:
- Opportunity to work in a large multinational organisation.
- Have a real impact on process improvements.
- You can expand your corporate network.
- Work in a dynamic environment.
- Innovation opportunities.
- Weekly payment terms.
- Online timesheets and invoices.
- Self-billing invoices.
About the client
This global client although in the Financial Services industry is a leader in new technologies working with millions of customers worldwide, they advance commerce on a global basis, delivering tremendous value as a franchisor, processor and advisor to its customers. They are also one of the top workplaces for information technology professionals.
Do you have all of the above? Do you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Junior Programme Coordinator? Do you like the idea of working for a company who always working with the latest technologies? Apply with us today as you could be our perfect match!
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +3531694040.