Junior Linux Administrator – Contract/Freelance – Brussels
Based in Brussels, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specialising in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services.
This role will be Brussels on site 20 %, remote 80%. This is a junior role, a minimum of 6 months of experience is required.
They require Junior Linux Administrator to join them on a day rate rolling contract basis. This will be an initial contract until the end of October 2022.
Please only apply if based in Belgium or relocating. You must have the right to work in Belgium, so you must have EU citizenship or the correct visa.
Job Reference: BBBH 20098
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· Knowledge of Linux (RedHat OS)
· Junior role, min. 6 months of experience.
· Interest in system administration and the wider landscape of an open source environment (middleware).
· Fluent direct communication also written, responsible, solution oriented, interest in technology.
Advantages to contracting/freelancing with Allen Recruitment:
· Weekly or monthly payment terms.
· Online timesheets and contracts.
· Self-billing invoices.
· Online self-ill invoicing.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040