Junior In-House Solicitor
Our client is a leading international operations management and analytics firm, committed to support digital transformation, data science and change management projects for customers worldwide, across US, Singapore, India, UK and the EU region. With over 30.000 staff members, they continue growing and expanding their operations.
They are looking to hire an experienced Junior In-House Solicitor to support the Head of Legal in the effective delivery of high-quality and commercially minded legal advice across the full range of issues encountered by the business throughout the UK, Europe and South Africa.
Model: Fully Remote from anywhere in the UK
Contract: Initial 12-months contract
Salary: £ 43-55 k / year (depends on experience)
Visa sponsorship: No
Job Reference: BBBH 22794
- A qualified Solicitor with 1-2 years of experience within a commercial In-house role.
- A strong understanding of contractual law & good working knowledge of business-to-business contracts and Managed Services Agreements or Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) or Service agreements for Banks and Insurers.
- Legal Practice Course from recognised Law school & Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Providing pragmatic, solution focussed legal advice including identification and mitigation of legal and other associated risks.
- Working closely with key stakeholders on Managed Service Agreements, RFPs and contracting arrangements, ensuring robust contracts are secured.
- Maintaining the highest professional standards and integrity.
- Advising the organisation (both from a UK and global perspective) in connection with BAU and commercial activities.
- Timely and high-quality delivery of projects which support achievement of the strategic objectives.
- Identifying areas of risk across the organisation, and providing innovative pragmatic solutions which achieve efficiencies and cost effectiveness where possible.
Still interested in this opportunity? Submit your CV today!
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have via email: [email protected] or phone: +44 3303351710.
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com