You will be part of the Logistics IT team within Finance, Risk and Analytics IT organization. You will be developing software and tools are at the heart our client’s functions.
The team is global based in Switzerland, UK, EMEA, APAC and the US.
Our client is currently conducting interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 19811
What you will be doing?
- Analyze business requirements through collaboration with stakeholders, IT Management, and the user community.
- Provide support with complex issues, debugging and fixing application problems.
- Develop and implement new application features, improvements, and fixes.
- Monitor and improve application stability and performance.
- 2+ years of Frontend Development experience.
- Hands on experience with version control tool like GitHub or GitLab.
- Working experience with agile environment.
- Experience in SQL – nice to have
- Business level English, EU Citizenship, and the ability to work onsite in Krakow.
What if we said:
- Great branded company, collaborative and engaging culture that values, rewards and develops employee expertise.
- Great career development, fully financed training courses, progression and promotion prospects.
- Benefits include guaranteed annual bonus scheme, health: private medical healthcare package, life insurance, work-life balance with flexible working models, generous family-related provisions, time-flex, working hours/vacation, sports clubs, staff catering, public transport subsidy, preferential rates on banking products & financial services, to mention a few.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +48 122119037