Java Technical Lead
We are currently looking for a seasoned IT Professional who has hands on experience in Java Development who possesses experience within a Leading, Team Management or Software Architect role to join one of the largest banking institutions based in Poland as a Java Technical Lead.
Fully remote working role with the flexibility of attending meetings in Krakow, candidates must be currently living in Poland. As this team grows a greater presence will be needed in Krakow.
You will be the first hire who will lay the footprint for a growing team in Poland. You will drive development and software architecture progress in areas such as AI, ML and Cloud Migration along with leading a team of talented developers.
You will be joining a talented team who are based in Zurich and New York who are currently developing global enterprise IT solutions to help prevent, detect, and report on financial crimes and terrorist financing activities.
Candidates will need to be living in Poland, our client is open to relocating candidates and providing visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 19874
What you will be doing?
- Take over leadership responsibility to drive the development progress of complex deliverables where multiple team members are involved.
- Drive development progress and make things happen within the team.
- Drive continuous integration and improvements of the globally used solution.
- Work closely with and advise Business Analysts, Testers and Management on technical matters.
- 5 to 10+ years of experience in Java Development.
- Previous experience in a leadership role.
- Comfortable in a Linux based server environment.
- Knowledge in object-oriented concepts, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with cloud services.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
- Knowledge of GitLab, Nexus, Jira.
- Experience with software integration techniques such as web services, and/or DevOps
- Business level English, EU Citizenship, and currently living in Poland
- Flexible to attend meetings in Krakow and open to travel to Zurich for onboarding and team activities.
What if we said:
- Great branded company, collaborative and engaging culture that values, rewards and develops employee expertise.
- Great career development, fully financed training courses, progression and promotion prospects.
- Benefits include guaranteed annual bonus scheme, health: private medical healthcare package, life insurance, work-life balance with flexible working models, generous family-related provisions, time-flex, working hours/vacation, sports clubs, staff catering, public transport subsidy, preferential rates on banking products & financial services, to mention a few.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037