UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL AS A TECHNICAL LEAD IN THE BANKING SECTOR
This role is your ticket to making a real impact and leaving your mark on a ground-breaking project.
Here’s why you should seize this opportunity:
- Leadership and Impact
- Technical Challenges
- Hybrid Work Flexibility
- Work-Life Balance
- Professional Growth
- Agile Environment
- Competitive Compensation
YOUR CHANCE TO SHINE
As the Technical Lead, you’ll be at the forefront of a ground-breaking project, one that will serve as the perfect canvas to showcase your unrivalled skills, knowledge, and visionary ideas.
EMPOWER AND INSPIRE
You won’t just manage; you’ll inspire, cultivate talent, and foster an environment of collaboration and innovation leading an exceptional team of Java developers.
THE CHALLENGE AWAITS
You’ll focus on a multi-year technology initiative to revamp and enhance the Field Technology platform. You’ll be responsible for the delivery of strategic Field Technology solutions, managing a medium-sized team across all phases of systems development and implementation.
A COMPANY WITH A PURPOSE
You will become a part of a global firm that provides financial services while making sustainability the everyday standard. They prioritize employee well-being, minimize our environmental footprint, and build enduring relationships with local communities.
The team is based in the office in Wroclaw where you are expected to come in twice a week so you can meet your colleagues.
On other days you can work remotely, and you can choose where: your home, your favorite coffee place, a park, or whatever makes you comfortable – you decide.
- Proficient in designing, developing, and implementing large, scalable systems with practical experience.
- Skilled in Java/J2EE, React JS, Kafka, Restful microservices, Microsoft Azure cloud services, and event-driven architecture.
- Familiarity with Agile development processes and tools.
- Strong analytical and methodical problem-solving and debugging abilities.
- Experienced in leading geographically dispersed teams and managing a critical business platform.
- Excellent communication, coaching, and team management skills.
- Working Model: Hybrid (remote 3 times/week)
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: up to 30k PLN / month (based on experience)
If you’re ready to lead, innovate, and make a real impact, this role as a Technical Lead in Wroclaw is tailor-made for you. Apply now!
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +35316694040
Job Reference: 23571