Java Developer (Poland – Hybrid)
We are currently looking for 60 (sixty) experienced Java Developers to join one of the largest banking institutions based in Poland.
The candidates need to live or be willing to relocate near Krakow or Wroclaw, to go to the office 3 times / week.
We are looking for candidates with 2 to 10 years of commercial Java Development experience within a commercial environment.
You will be joining a talented team of software developers to design and build next generation business applications using the latest technologies. Here you will be working on large scale applications that provide solutions to unique business and market requirements.
Current projects are covering areas such as Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Cloud, just to name a few.
Our client is currently conducting interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Our client is happy to consider candidates from the EU, however, the role is a hybrid role from Poland – in Krakow or Wroclaw.
Our client is also open to providing visa sponsorship and relocation assistance. Due to delays in the visa sponsorship process we can only consider candidates from Ukraine, Turkey, Moldova, Georgia, and Armenia.
Job Reference: BBBH 20705
What you will be doing?
- Designing, building, and maintaining Java-based applications.
- Contributing and taking part software and architectural development activities.
- Developing well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging.
- Troubleshooting and resolving the reported issues and replying to queries in a timely manner.
- Preparing and producing releases of software components.
- Producing detailed design documentation.
- Improve the code quality by implementing best practices.
- Recommending changes to improve established java application processes.
- Working on the latest application development for solutions within Corporate IT.
- Cooperating with many high-level business stakeholders.
- 2 to 10 years of Software Development experience.
- Experience in Core Java.
- Experience in working with a cloud a plus.
- Attention to details and proactive testing approach experienced in working with relational databases.
- Currently living in Poland with a valid work permit.
- Open to full relocation to Poland if currently not residing there.
- Bachelor or Master Degree or equivalent with a focus in computer science.
What if we said:
- Great branded company, collaborative, and engaging culture that values, rewards and develops employee expertise.
- Great career development, fully financed training courses, progression, and promotion prospects.
- Benefits include guaranteed annual bonus scheme, health: private medical healthcare package, life insurance, work-life balance with flexible working models, generous family-related provisions, time-flex, working hours/vacation, sports clubs, staff catering, public transport subsidy, preferential rates on banking products & financial services, to mention a few.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +48 122119037