Java Developer – 12-month contract – Dublin
Our financial services client is looking for a Java Developer with experience working on Scalable, Multi-threaded Java applications, on a 12-month contract in Dublin.
You will be responsible for programming, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance, and support of systems application software in adherence with our client’s standards, processes and best practices.
Job Reference: BBBH20345
As a Java Developer you will:
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget.
- Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs current and future.
- Perform feasibility studies, logic designs, detailed systems flowcharting, analysis of input-output flow, cost and time analysis.
- Work with project team to meet scheduled due dates, while identifying emerging issues and recommending solutions.
- Document software programs per Software Development Best Practices.
- Follow our clients Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
- Contribute ideas to help ensure that required standards and processes are in place and actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
- Support collection and reporting of project and software metrics.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Experience with Java.
- Experience with Springboot.
- Experience with API.
- Degree in IT or Computer Science.
Perks of the Job:
- Working with key business unit and teller for the client.
- Working on brand new ideas and emerging technologies, present and future technologies.
- Responsibilities in a global role for a global company.
- Opportunity to understand different set-ups and markets across the globe.
- Weekly payment terms.
- Online timesheets and invoices.
- Self-billing invoices.
About the client
This global client although in the Financial Services industry is a leader in new technologies working with millions of customers worldwide, they advance commerce on a global basis, delivering tremendous value as a franchisor, processor and advisor to its customers. They are also one of the top workplaces for information technology professionals.
Do you have all of the above? Do you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Program Manager Global R&D? Do you like the idea of working for a company who always working with the latest technologies? Apply with us today as you could be our perfect match!
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +3531694040.