Machine Learning Engineer (Remote)
Our client a leading, international mobile services provider is looking to hire a Machine Learning Engineer with strong programming skills in Java or C++, to join their expanding team.
The client is starting a new research team that will focus on research and developing innovative AI algorithms for solving complex challenges in the Ads Domain. This position is expecting to have a strong AI background with deep AI algorithmic knowledge such as Machine Learning OR Deep Learning. For researching and developing scalable AI algorithms, the team will have access to large real datasets collected from across Europe and will have access to Big Data processing infrastructure as needed.
This role will initially be on a 12 – month contract with a possibility of extension. Also, the role can be based in Ireland or anywhere in Europe offering full remote on either PAYE or LTD contract, depending on candidate's preferences.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20728
Your role will involve
- Building, maintaining, and optimizing model inference system, mostly for click-through rate (CTR), conversion rate (CVR), universal app campaign (UAC), federated learning models
- Developing data and machine learning pipelines that are scalable, repeatable, and secure
- Working closely with multiple teams to optimize the performance of advertising recommender system
You must have as a minimum
- 1-5 years’ experience in system development in either C++ or Java
- Some experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar ML experience
- at least a BA degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, and Bioinformatics)
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus, other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.