Are you ready to be a part of something exciting? Our client, is an emerging, dynamic software R&D firm, is at the forefront of innovation, creating a cutting-edge SaaS-based autonomous Customer Experience (CX) & Data Analytics Platform. With an international presence spanning Ireland, Spain, the USA, and Australia, our client is growing and seeking a passionate Java Backend Engineer with an interest in Big Data / Machine Learning & AI to join their vibrant team in Madrid.
About our client: At their core, they are pioneers in the world of decisioning logic, using AI-powered, NLP-content-rich service portals with machine learning capabilities. As a Backend Engineer, you’ll play a pivotal role in integration of the customer experience landscape.
Working model: Hybrid (1 day per week on site – Wednesday – or more should you choose)
Visa sponsorship: No
Spoken Languages: Fluency in both Spanish & English
Job reference #: 24219
Your Role: You’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact by:
Assuming responsibility for developing integration services and collaborating with a talented team of architects, product managers, engineers, and UI/UX designers to design and develop key user cases and technical components
Creating and maintaining scalable data pipelines and data infrastructure.
Partnering with UI/UX designers to deliver intuitive and insightful analytics dashboards.
Sharing your Analytics Subject Matter Expertise both internally and externally with clients.
Working with the DevOps teams to ensure service provided follows the highest standards regarding performance, availability, security using AWS framework
Your Technical Profile:
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
3+ years of expertise in coding high-performing, scalable applications with
- Spring framework
- Rest API, XML, JSON
- Middleware & Messaging servers e.g. MQTT
Strong consideration to candidates with any experience or keen interest in the following
- AWS toolsets (EKS, EC2, S3, VPCs or RDB)
- Knowledge of containerization e.g. Docker and Kubernetes
- Enterprise content management systems (too many to list here – ask candidate)
- CSS, HTML, React Native, Mustache
- Mobile tech e.g. Swift, Android
- Big data analytics platforms e.g. Apache Spark, Machine Learning, NLP (Natural language processing)
- Voice assistant platforms / AI Voice (e.g. Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Siri etc)
Why would you be interested in this role?
- Vibrant start-up with existing client base
- Great technologies
- Competitive salary + annual bonus + share options
- Hybrid working role, 1 day onsite per week (negotiable)
- Occasional company meetups in Dublin
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in Word or Text format) today
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +34 919 030 009