IT Systems Engineer
Based in the heart of Dublin 2, our client is a world leading online marketplace who are at the forefront of their industry.
They require an IT Systems Engineer with 2+ years system’s engineering experience to join them, initially until mid-March 2022.
You will help design, build and manage our client’s corporate infrastructure.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20534
What will an IT Systems Engineer do?
· Own the deployment and configuration management pipeline for both public cloud (e.g., AWS, GCP or Azure) and private cloud (VMware).
· Establish trust and strong relationships with senior leaders, application and operation managers, and professional staff across other teams as it pertains to infrastructure needs.
· Act as a Subject Matter Expert on all thing’s infrastructure and automation.
· Create accurate and clear technical documentation; develop support processes and procedures; operational training and support ownership hand-off to peers/organizational units.
· Demonstrable experience designing complex technology stacks.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
· Participate in compensated on-call rotation for critical services.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 2+ years with Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet: one or more of these tools should be core to your current workflow.
· Experience designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines.
· Familiar with the following computing environments: AWS, GCP and VMWare.
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
· Tax Saver Travel tickets
· Bike to work scheme.
· Employee referral scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 669404