IT Project Manager
Have you ever thought about working for a leading IT infrastructure and application solutions provider for the Insurance industry?
Here’s your chance!
We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager with minimum of 3 years of experience in Project Management, ideally from the insurance or finance industry.
Job Reference: BBBH 22187
Our client is willing to offer a salary as high as €65,000-€75,000 for the right candidate.
About the location: This a hybrid position with 1-2 days required onsite per week, the office is based in Dublin 12.
About the role: The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating the project, regarding time, budget, functionality, quality and customer and stakeholder satisfaction. You will be also accountable for successfully handing over the project or project results into daily business.
Recruitment Process: After applying we will book a 15- minute screening call to talk about your relevant experience. After that, there will be 2 more interviews.
- 4 + years of Project Management experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally from the fintech industry
- Strong understanding of technical Infrastructure delivery, risk management and quality management
- Strong understanding of cloud technologies along with security
- Have strong IT Infrastructure, technology, technical integration, upgrade, migration, asset management, AVC, Digital Office, new office fit-out, O365, Mailbox migration, Security compliance, Printers, Servers, Laptops experience
- Experience working in an Agile & Waterfall environment and Project Management methodology, such as PRINCE 2 or PMP
- Skilled in organizational transformation and change management
- Technical Change Requirements, Scope, Timeline, Delivery, Financial Management
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant products and services, as well as internal standards, processes, rules and procedures (e.g. NBM) and the ability to follow these processes
Nice to have:
- International project experience and consulting experience desirable
What will you do?
- Manages projects with different levels of complexity on the basis of existing methods, processes and tools.
- Advises customers / stakeholders and actively clarifies their expectations and requirements.
- Manages and coordinates stakeholders and builds a project communication structure.
- Creates and maintains project definition, project charter, project plan and offers, supports the creation of the statement of work.
- Obtains necessary project approvals, customer project and order agreements and actively manages project financials.
- Ensures a smooth interaction of components by assuming responsibility for change, communication, quality and risk management.
- Plans, monitors, controls and reports project progress to project management governance and escalates issues if necessary.
- Define and create the plan, execute, manage defects/gaps/change/scope creep, deliver to service introduction/BAU/Operations.
- Close the project with traceability to requirements and scope timeframe.
- Can define multiple projects in parallel or sequence.
- Project team management.
- RAID management.
- Ensures on time, on budget and high quality project deliverables and high customer / stakeholder satisfaction.
- May set up and lead project teams and delegates tasks.
What can we offer:
- Performance bonus.
- Employer pension contribution.
- Health insurance for family.
- Work abroad remotely for up to 25 days per year.
- Home and car insurance 50% reduction.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on firstname.lastname@example.org