IT Presales Consultant
Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire a IT Presales Consultant to join their expanding team in Dublin on permanent basis.
You will have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in an IT related role preferably in a pre-sales or Solution Architect capacity.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
Job Reference: BBBH 20377
- Collaborate in development and execution of strategy, performance, and sales growth initiatives for the IT solutions.
- Develop pre-sales product and solutions market analysis.
- Gather insights from customer’s business strategies, understands customer requirements, and design IT solutions. Use the information for existing and future products.
- Work closely with key account managers and channel sales managers to develop opportunities and achieve the assigned sales objectives.
- Understand customer’s business and strategy in the IT domain – customers across a broad spectrum from Public Sector to Large Private Enterprise to SME / SMB.
- Participate in RFx responses, tenders, presentations, consultations, and commercial proposals by providing product information, value proposition, bill of materials and solution design.
- Leads/support the negotiations with the named customers for the acquisition of IT solutions.
- Ability to understand competitor’s solutions and develop strategies to beat them.
- Identify and qualify risk analysis (threats) to existing accounts; define & recommend strategies and implementation plans for same.
- Be our customers and partners’ trusted advisor, providing state of art solutions based on our client’s IT products and solutions portfolio.
- Actively participate in knowledge transfers to sales team members and partners.
- Plan and support brand awareness actions in the Irish market and attend industry events as well as technology forums in both delegate and speaking capacities.
You must have as a minimum:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in an IT related role preferably in a pre-sales or Solution Architect capacity.
- Comprehensive capabilities in IT: Servers, Storage, Cloud, and virtualization Solutions.
- Good business analysis and negotiating skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the local Irish ICT market and ecosystem.
- Fluent in English.
- Some travel required.
- A very competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Laptop, mobile etc
- Private Healthcare (for the employee only)
- Car allowance,
- Life insurance
- Free parking
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040