IT Infrastructure Engineer
Our client is a leading global pharma company with Irish offices in Citywest. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
They require 2+ years of relevant experience deploying and/or administrating IT infrastructure solutions.
Job Reference: BBBH 20076
What will an IT Infrastructure Engineer do?
- This role is responsible for ensuring that the proper enterprise IT infrastructure backbone and services are in place in support of daily business operations.
- The person in this role works closely with the IT team in and rest of the IT infrastructure team to provide the support required for ensuring the success of on-going business activities.
- The role provides IT infrastructure support and will Administer Systems & Network by monitoring and maintaining systems in 24×7 environment and ensure end-user support through performance of IT service desk application.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of relevant experience deploying and/or administrating IT infrastructure solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or technical institute degree/certificate or equivalent work experience.
- Relevant certification is preferred.
- Healthcare allowance.
- Pension Plan.
- Flexible working hour’s.
- Team size 3-4 other senior infrastructure engineer.
- Positive not long hours,
- Busy environment.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040.