Are you passionate about leading strategic and operational IT initiatives for a company’s aviation vertical? Do you thrive in a complex, multi-stakeholder environment? We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced IT Business Director to join our client’s team.
As the IT Business Director you will be responsible for supervising the formulation of the company’s business goals and objectives, identifying opportunities and expanding the company’s presence, and cultivating client relationships to ensure achievement of business objectives.
Our client is a global leader in digital transformation, specializing in hi-tech, hi-performant transactional services, unified communications, cloud / SaaS, big data & and ML analytics, and cybersecurity services across numerous industries.
Job Ref: BBBH 24591
Location: Onsite in Zaventem near Brussels, Belgium
Employment Type: Daily Rate Contract
Duration: 20-week contract
Day rate: €700
Visa sponsorship: No
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for:
- Define and champion the strategic IT vision in alignment with our client’s aviation business goals.
- Lead the development and execution of IT roadmaps.
- Engage with key aviation stakeholders to understand and document business requirements.
- Collaborate with IT teams to develop, implement, and refine solutions that address aviation-specific needs.
- Foster strong relationships with senior management, flight operations, ground services, and other relevant aviation departments.
- Represent the IT function at aviation industry forums, conferences, and seminars.
- Oversee IT projects specific to the aviation field, ensuring timely delivery, budget adherence, and quality outcomes.
- Lead cross-functional teams, fostering collaboration and ensuring aviation IT projects meet business objectives.
- Ensure that all IT initiatives comply with aviation industry regulations and standards.
- Oversee the assessment and mitigation of risks related to IT implementations in the aviation environment.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in English. French and Spanish is a bonus.
- Experience in people management.
- Excellent client-facing skills, analytical thinker, communication skills
- Self-starter, autonomous, able to coordinate teams.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in Word or Text format) today via the associated link or contact our team directly with any questions you may have by Email: at [email protected] or Phone: at +3223202897
If this role does not fully fit your criteria, do check out our website – www.allenrec.com for insights on various recruitment programs across multiple geographies.