Our client is a leading international ICT and smart devices provider and is looking to hire an IT Asset Assistant with 2 years’ of relevant experience. This person will be responsible of overseeing IT equipment inventory, ensuring precise asset management, and effectively dealing with organizational risks related to asset tracking.
What the IT Asset Assistant will do?
- Facilitate the process of fulfilling requests for IT hardware and ensure timely deployment to the user community.
- Take charge of managing the inventory of IT equipment, including processing incoming shipments, and maintaining organization within inventory storage rooms.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date inventory data within the designated system of record.
- Conduct regular audits and physical inventories to guarantee proper tracking and management of IT asset inventory levels.
- Assign assets to the appropriate IT teams for configuration and set-up as needed.
- Implement and enforce strict inventory controls, such as asset freezing and appropriate hard drive destruction, to minimize organizational risk associated with asset tracking.
- Process new software requests, ensuring that deployed solutions align with customer requirements while maintaining cost control.
- Track and maintain comprehensive software asset records to ensure compliance with vendor contracts.
- Generate management reports that capture hardware and software metrics, including contract compliance levels.
- Continuously refine and enhance current IT Asset Management processes and lifecycle, while documenting processes and procedures accordingly.
- Perform additional duties as assigned or as deemed necessary to support the smooth operation of IT Asset Management.
The ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in IT Asset Management or a related field.
- Proficient knowledge of inventory management principles and techniques.
- Experience working with asset management tools such as ServiceNow, JIRA, or BMC.
- Thorough understanding of software asset management and licensing compliance.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment.
Still interested in this opportunity.
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +35316694040