International Sales Planner
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
In this 11-month contact, they are looking for an International Sales Planner with 5+ years in a Sales Forecasting / Demand Planning role, with a strong preference for someone with experience in the FMCG sector.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20796
- Collaborate with the Sales Team and cross-functional Business Partners to develop sales forecasts using historical data, customer insights, marketplace trends and promotional plans.
- Help streamline as well as improving current reports, processes, and databases.
- Help optimize the data flow from regional sales teams into a cohesive Global Forecast.
- Own region-specific deliverables and operate as a subject matter expert in various forecast related areas.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years in a Sales Forecasting / Demand Planning role, with a strong preference for someone with experience in the FMCG sector
- Advanced Excel skills. Must be comfortable working with large datasets and the ability to extract, manipulate, and analyse them.
- Knowledge of forecasting systems, Salesforce, Tableau, data visualization tools an advantage.
- Experience working with a Sales & Marketing organization a plus.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym when office reopens
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 669404