International Sales Planner
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
In this 9-month contract, they are looking for an International Sales Planner with 3+ years of experience in a Sales Forecasting / Demand Planning role.
This will be a hybrid working role between remote and onsite. Required to be onsite Tuesday to Thursday.
In this role, you will assist Supply Chain and Sales teams by analyzing sell out trends and creating accurate sell out forecasts. You will build strong cross functional relationships and present and story tell the data to key stakeholders.
Job Reference: BBBH 22254
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Data analysis: You will analyze sell out performance across a number of markets to understand trends.
- Trend forecasting: You will formulate predictions on consumers’ future buying habits. You will uncover risk and opportunities for our business to maximize the revenue and maintain optimum channel inventory.
- Relationship management: You will build strong cross functional relationships in particular with the Sales teams to understand their markets in detail and to generate an aligned vision of future market trends.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of experience in a Forecasting / Demand Planning role.
- Advanced Excel skills. Must be comfortable working with large datasets and the ability to extract, manipulate, and analyze them.
- Excellent commercial awareness.
- Knowledge of forecasting systems, preferably Tableau, is an advantage.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym when office reopens
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 669404