International Product Growth Specialist, Ethiopia (Morocco based)
You must be fluent in either Oromo or Amharic to be eligible for this role
Our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As an International Product Growth Specialist, you will have 7+ years experience in consumer tech product management or related field experience.
Initially on a 12-month contract, the International Product Growth Specialist will work to ensure our client, and their family of apps are locally relevant and successful. Leveraging your deep understanding of the local competitive and product landscape, you will highlight product gaps and identify growth opportunities in the country, and drive execution of growth initiatives specifically for the country.
This will be a fully remote role based in Morocco.
Job Reference: BBBH 21959
What will an International Product Growth Specialist do?
- Provide local insights – identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats relevant for our client’s success across Ethiopia.
- Understand and communicate our client’s strategic and competitive position in Ethiopia
- Explore, identify and drive execution on strategic growth opportunities. Escalate to and drive solutions with product management for identified market specific product issues and gaps
- Partner with the analytics organization to validate key findings with data
- Ensure the our client’s family of apps is fully functional and well adapted to be successful across Ethiopia
- Follow product teams closely to identify new product/feature launch plans and changes that may impact product growth across Ethiopia
- Identify critical usability issues and suggest optimisation plans to enhance user experience
- Design and oversee local execution of a continuous testing plan for important end-to-end flows
- Track progress of market specific product improvements
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years consumer tech product management or related field experience
- Deep understanding of the Ethiopian market across the regional states
- Able to adequately breakdown insights across the regional states and communicate them in a timely manner
- Experience with social products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organised, hands-on
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Experience in research work
- Experience working in start-ups or successful entrepreneurial adventures and working in a global environment highly desired
- Analytical skills; Experience with SQL and data analytics work is highly desired
- Familiarity with the socio-economic and political environment in Ethiopia
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills in English
- Fluent in Oromo or Amharic (both preferred).
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710.