Work Model: Remote anywhere in Ireland
Visa sponsorship: No
Based in Dublin 8, our client is an international mobile payments company who are hiring for their rapidly growing Irish office.
They require an International Accountant with 1-2 years PQE accounting experience, to join them on a 12-month contract.
In this role you will assist with: the month-end close process, various monthly/annual reports, audit support for statutory and compliance audits, reconciliations and research, analysis of financial data, support of operational processes, and ad hoc projects as necessary.
Job Reference: BBBH 23378
What will you be responsible for?
- Prepare month-end journal entries, reconciliations and supporting schedules related to their payments ecosystem
- Be open to take on new tasks, operationalize and streamline them, and move on to new additional responsibilities
- Continuously improve business processes, systems, and enhance documentation and controls as part of our SOX compliance efforts
- Provide updates and analyses for the areas under your responsibility during close meetings
- Work closely with Accounting, Finance & Strategy, Tax, Counsel and Treasury (internal Block teams) to ensure day-to-day international operational needs are met
- Work with diverse and cross functional teams, domestically and internationally
- Support quarterly reviews and annual statutory audits performed by external auditors
- Complete special projects as needed
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, with one of the following qualifications ACCA, ACA, or CPA.
- 1-2 years PQE accounting experience. Large multinational company or Big 4 experience is a plus.
- Revenue Accounting experience is a plus
- Strong interest in technology/knowledge of the fintech industry
- Technical and practical knowledge of revenue recognition standards under IFRS & US Gaap.
- Experience with global entity structures and multi-country/currency environment
- Tech savvy, strong Excel – SQL experience is a plus.
- Oracle Cloud & Hyperion experience is a plus
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com