Internal Sales Representative
Based in the heart Ballymount, Dublin 12, our client is Ireland’s Premier leading distributor of networking products for the Data communications, Data Centre, Telecoms, and Security industry.
They require an Internal Sales Representative with 1+ years’ experience in Sales to join their small, specialised and niche company.
This is a junior position with the opportunity to avail of educational training and career advancement.
The successful candidate will be a keen energetic person who is looking to start and progress within the Data and Telecommunications Distribution business. A great opportunity to join a long establish company with fantastic career progression. If any of our LinkedIn followers know of anyone that is keen to get a start within the industry, we would be delighted to hear from them.
Job Reference: BBBH 20598
What will an Internal Sales Representative do?
· Answer phone and take sales queries and respond to customers in an efficient manner.
· Attend to customers at the Trade Counter and establish their needs and try to upsell to them at the same time if and where possible.
· Process orders using the SI enquiry sheet where you have recorded all your interactions with customers.
· Reply to request for quotations using the quotation template within Intact on his/her computer, quoting a reference Purchase Order.
· Pick your orders for collection when time permitting from stock ticking off each item as picked, then initialling the picked and checked box when done on.
· The packing and addressing of information and sales literature requested by customers.
· Making sales calls to customers on a regular basis to existing, Old and prospects in trying to establish new or increased revenue streams.
· Adhering to the quantity break pricing system within intact ERP for Sales Orders.
· Adhering to the company’s Safety Statement.
· Continuing Training courses for your ongoing professional development.
· Liaise with suppliers for pricing, stock availability and forming good ethical commercial relationships for the good of the company.
· Actively seek new products.
· The follow up of quotations by means of a phone call, or E-mail to the company quoted on the original quotations.
· Report to Sales Manager/Directors.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· Customer experience.
· Technical sales.
· Internal Sales/Tele Sales experience.
· Dealing with inbound enquiries and requests for quotations.
· Knowledge or experience of electrical trade/Low voltage Network equipment and systems would be ideal.
· Pension after a period.
· 22 days holidays.
· Continuous education both technical and Sales.
· Progression and Development opportunities.
· A fantastic ever-growing industry with a certain niche to it and long-term career path.
· Working in a well-balanced and young workforce with long term committed personnel.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 669404