Why work as a contractor with Allen Recruitment:
- Simple online contracts
- Online timesheets
- Regular on time payments (not related to when the client pays)
Role: Information Security Engineer
Location: Dublin 18. Hybrid working model. 1 day onsite per month/core working hours for Dublin
Salary: €527 per day.
Contract type: B2B
Duration: 12 months
Visa sponsorship: No
As this is a contract role, you must hold an EU citizenship or a valid Stamp 4 visa.
Job Reference number: BBBH23825
For this role you must have:
- 5-7 years of experience in Security Engineering
- Advanced knowledge of security protocols and standards, experience with software, security architectures and security designs.
- Experience with security design and implementation of web-based security architecture for secure on-line transactions
- Working knowledge of symmetric and asymmetric encryption, Digital Certificates, SSL, VPN, IPSec, development of DMZ’s and other security tools and processes such as privileged identity management, file integrity, audit, logging and IDS/IPS.
- Intermediate to advanced hands-on scripting experience.
- Apply knowledge of security principles, theories and concepts to business and development life cycle.
- Take a Lead Security Position in larger, more complex initiatives for DevOps, IaaS/PaaS, Cloud and CI/CD strategic importance (e.g., global initiatives, cross functional/cross geographies).
- Work closely with developers to evaluate business requests to determine feasibility.
- Provide and recommend optimal solutions to meet security and regulatory requirements in the design of new/enhanced systems.
- Ensure established security policies and standards are observed on projects.
- Document enhancements to security standards and procedures.
- Prepare and present business/technical presentations.
About the client:
Our global client although in the Financial Services industry is a leader in new technologies working with millions of customers worldwide, they advance commerce on a global basis, delivering tremendous value as a franchisor, processor and advisor to its customers. They are also one of the top workplaces for information technology professionals.
Do you have all of the above? Do you like the idea of working for a company who always working with the latest technologies? Apply with us today as you could be our perfect match!
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353166940