Our client, is a global engineering company that provides innovative solutions for a wide range of industries. is seeking an Industrial Cooling systems technician to join their team.
This will initially be a 12-month fixed-term contract position, with the potential for permanent employment.
We are seeking an Industrial Cooling systems technician to join our team! In this role, you will be responsible for performing maintenance and troubleshooting on industrial refrigeration installations, with a particular focus on NH3 cooling systems. You will work both independently and as part of a team, performing inspections, maintenance work, and repairs according to established procedures and work instructions.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting on industrial refrigeration installations
- Conduct inspections and maintenance work both independently and as part of a team
- Investigate and diagnose failures on installations, working with the customer and service coordinator to determine the possible cause of the failure(s)
- Maintain accurate digital records of work and parts orders
- Adhere to all safety regulations and procedures, both on-site and in-house
- Communicate regularly with the Resource Planner and other team members
- Technical education, preferably in a refrigeration field
- Strong interest in a technical working environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of industrial cooling systems, including NH3
- Familiarity with laws and regulations related to refrigeration technology and safety
- Strong customer orientation
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Fluent in Dutch and English
If you have a passion for working with industrial refrigeration systems and a strong technical background, we want to hear from you! Apply today to join our team as a Field Service Engineer.
If this sounds like you, Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040