Incident Response Analyst
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As an Incident Response Analyst, you will have more than 2 years of relevant experience in investigative or analytical roles.
In this 6-month contract, the Incident Response Analyst will handle emergency processes and make immediate decisions based on variety of complex factors that will include risk, sensitive issues, and potentially graphic content.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20668
What will an Incident Response Analyst do?
- Review and assess inbound emergency submissions from law enforcement
- Make immediate decisions based on variety of complex factors that will include risk, sensitive issues and potentially graphic content.
- Be willing and able to work with sensitive issues with exposure to written and potentially visual content that includes child exploitation, graphic violence, self-injury/harm, suicide and other content which may be considered offensive or disturbing.
- Conduct risk assessment on incidents and maintain confidentiality at all times.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in investigative, risk assessment, legal roles.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in investigative or analytical roles
- Multiple language proficiency; preferred Hindi or Portuguese
- Must be able to weekend work shifts (Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday)
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +35316694040.