Based in Pune, our client is the world's leading retailer’s supply chain & stock management systems provider. They provide AI solutions to improve bottom line by minimizing shrink, streamlining operations, and helping to deliver a better customer experience.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require an ICT Manager with at least 3 years of relevant experience, to join them on permanent basics.
The successful candidate will be required to work onsite from the office in Pune.
Job Reference: BBBH 21675
What will an ICT Manager do?
- Organization and supervision of ICT service activities
- Act according to defined hierarchy and signs documents according to approved competencies
- Supervise the reporting specific to ICT service
- Responsible for the execution of Permanent Supervision activities at ICT Service level, according to existing instructions
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in a timely manner
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Comply with and manage risk control and regulatory documentation (ISO 20001) requirements
- Team management:
- Motivate, train & coach employees
- Allocate resources on the activities of ICT Service
- Establish objectives for ICT Service activities
- Allocation and follow-up of the tasks to achieve the established objectives.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent
- At least 3-year related experience required
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- High level knowledge of OS (Windows, Linux) including shell scripting
- Knowledge in the areas of VLAN, DNS, WINS, TCP/IP, Office 365, SharePoint
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Solution-oriented person with determination and ability to respect strict deadlines
- Proven track record of managing teams
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Business acumen (objectives and risks)
Beneficial to have:
- Excellent verbal, oral and written English skills.
- Good and evolved analytical skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Positive attitude.
- “Can do” mentality, eager to learn and open to new challenges and new technologies.
- Team player.
- A naturally helpful and communicative person who loves solving problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Stress tolerance.
· Competitive salary.
· Attractive medical coverage.
· Discretionary bonus based on the performance of the group operations.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 669404