Our client is a leading Irish building contractor who are looking to continue to grow and expand their dynamic team in Dublin. They are currently looking for a HSE Advisor join them on a permanent basis.
The Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) Advisor is responsible for the delivery of HSE advice and support to site based personnel and others.
The successful candidate should have 3rd level qualifications in health & safety and at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role, gained in construction with a main contractor in Ireland or the UK
Job Reference: BBBH 20066
What will a HSE Advisor do?
- Provide support and advice to colleagues, subcontractor personnel and other third parties.
- Proper reporting of accidents, incidents and near misses in an accurate and timely fashion and assist with investigations in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Conduct site safety inspections, audits and risk assessments as required and ensure that management personnel put appropriate action plans in place.
- Conduct regular reviews on corrective actions arising from incidents, inspections and audits.
- To ensure HSE policies and procedures are fully implemented and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Assist with the delivery of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure that HSE lessons learnt and other initiatives are properly communicated.
- Provide a proactive approach to problem solving and to the various aspects of day-to-day health, safety and environmental management.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- The successful candidate should have 3rd level qualifications in health & safety and at least 3 years experience in a similar role, gained in construction with a main contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Pension (employee & employer contribution).
- Car allowance (some instances company vehicles).
- Life Assurance.
- Income Protection.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Social & Wellness Committee.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040.