Our client, a leader in logistics and transformation, is seeking a skilled Data Quality Analyst to join their dynamic team. You will play a central role in enhancing and maintaining high data quality. We are looking for an analytical and detail-oriented person with an interest in data quality, as well as experience in working with data and participating in HR projects/transformation within complex organizations.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Employment Type: Contract, 4 months (with possible extension)
Working model: Remote
Visa Sponsorship: Not Available
Deadline for applications: 09-Oct-2023
About the Role:
you will work on documented instructions from data quality analysts and makes corrections in SuccessFactors in consultation with the rest of the correction team. The data quality corrector also needs to communicate with payroll specialists to ensure corrections flow correctly downstream into the payroll system.
- Implement corrections in SuccessFactors based on data quality analysts’ input
- Manage communication with payroll specialists within the payroll system Visma HR-plus 8 and within the time and staffing system Visma Medvind
- Update the status in the correction log when handling cases
- Identify potential root causes of errors and document them in the correction log together with the data quality analysts
- Submit cases to CGI for correction in Heroma via Prime Portal
- Fluent Swedish and English
- Academic degree in a relevant field and proficiency
- Strong system proficiency in SuccessFactors and the ability to correct complex discrepancies
- Understanding of SuccessFactors functionality to identify possible root causes of errors
- Good knowledge of how employment information should be registered in SuccessFactors
- Good knowledge of issue management in Jira.
- Experience in collaborating between business and IT with the ability to understand the business needs
- Insightful about the importance of data quality and interested in helping the client increase trust in their data
- Analytical, solution-oriented, and motivated to solve complex problems, both in a group and individually
- Ability to take initiative and work independently to drive projects and tasks forward
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have by Email: [email protected] or Phone: +46812400027