Based in Dublin, our client is an American software company based in Santa Clara, California that develops a cloud computing platform to help companies manage digital workflows for enterprise operations.
They require a HR Specialist to be based in Dublin, Ireland. Open to recent graduates with a third level qualification in HR.
This will be an initial 3-month role with the view extend or to convert to a full-time position in 2022, our client is looking for a long-term cooperation.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely, candidates will need to be currently located in Ireland.
Job Reference: BBBH 20615
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
• 1 – 3 years of experience in Human Resources or in a centralized customer service role dealing with case management.
• Good understanding of HR functions and COEs to get optimal support for employee queries.
• Language capability in order of preference Dutch, Hebrew, French and/or German is a plus.
• Experience using HR systems such as Workday or Salesforce is a plus.
• Business level English and ability to work in the Dublin office 1 or 2 days a week when the offices reopen in January 2022, this will be reviewed again closer to the time.
• Candidates will need to hold a valid work permit.
What will a HR Specialist do?
• Deliver excellent customer service in response to HR queries from employees and managers, via the employee portal.
• Provide support to employees across all stages of the employee lifecycle.
• Ensure requests are resolved in an appropriate and timely manner.
• Enable our employees to self-serve on HR policy and process by creating, maintaining, and continuously improving our internal knowledge base.
• Identify, resolve, and escalate inconsistent, inefficient and incongruent processes, policies and practices to prevent and mitigate HR risk and compliance issues.
• Develop strong relationships with HR Business Partners and Centers of Excellence, for example, Total Rewards, Payroll and Talent Acquisition. Ensure early identification of service issues and requirements.
• Use sound judgment and intuition to identify and escalate potentially litigious or problematic issues.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +3531669404