HR Specialist (Mandarin)
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire an HR Specialist with 2+ years of experience as an HR Specialist, to join their expanding team in Dublin.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 23242
What will an HR Specialist do?
- Support the deployment and implementation of HR operation management in company and subsidiaries, take charge of the implementation and operation of payroll, visas, benefits, allowances, and labour contracts in each country.
- Develop the payroll system and payroll elements in European countries, process, track, pay, and approve monthly payroll data and IIT and social insurance, and ensure payroll compliance.
- Take charge of HR compliance management, participate in HR compliance risk identification and assessment, risk mitigation, and compliance, and assist in the development and operation of HR compliance policies and processes.
- Gain insight into the industry’s policies and practices in compliance management, workforce management, and compensation and benefits management, and continuously optimize the company’s compliance management operations.
What will make you successful:
- Minimum 2 years of HR work experience preferably in a multinational IT or digital industry organization
- Fluent English and Mandarin
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exterience in corporate compliance management, or experience in the design of compensation and benefits systems and solutions is preferred.
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.