HR Operations Specialist
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a HR Operations Specialist with 2+ years’ experience in a HR/Customer Experience role gained within a multinational, to join them on a 6 month contract to deliver exceptional experiences for their employees across EMEA.
Job Reference: BBBH 20430
What will a HR Operations Specialist do?
· Support and address queries from employees, internal clients and partners around benefits, processes and policies, internal HR systems and other programs.
· As needed, identify trends in employee queries and propose solutions to make user journeys simpler.
· Become a subject matter expert for HR processes for multiple countries across EMEA
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 2+ years’ experience in a HR/Customer Experience role gained within a multinational
· 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
· Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
· Tax Saver Travel tickets
· Bike to work scheme
· Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040