Our client is an American worldwide management consulting firm who is a trusted advisor and counselor to many of the world's most influential businesses and institutions.
They are looking for a HR Coordinator with 2+ years of relevant experience working in a HR Function, ideally within the professional services sector.
This will be a fixed term temporary role for 3 months.
An excellent opportunity for you to gain experience with a recognized world-class leader in their field, a brand name on your CV that conveys your exceptional talent.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20462
- 2+ years of previous work experience in a HR Coordination role.
- Experienced in processing payroll, benefits administration, leavers processes, administration updates, holiday tracking, arranging onboarding.
- Proficient with Excel, detail-oriented, able to multi-task and be confident navigating complex processes.
- Business level English and ability to work onsite in London at least once a week.
What will you be doing?
- Responsibilities will include coordinating, supporting, and managing key HR/benefits processes and programs.
- Support onboarding & exit processes.
- Ad hoc benefits admin including pension reconciliations.
- Liaise with global mobility & immigration contacts to ensure smooth process for any transfers and/or visa applications.
- Create and maintain electronic personnel files, including processing and e-filing all new hire paperwork and other documents of record as required.
- Work laptop, phone (may depend on the roll) and latest tools and technologies.
- Paid holidays plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040