HR Business Partner
Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire a HR Business Partner to join their expanding team in Dublin on permanent basis. You will have 4+ years' experience in a HR Business Partner/HR Manager role within a multinational IT or digital industry organization.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
Job Reference: BBBH 20368
- Establish and maintain a professional and collaborative relationship with managers and colleagues – deep understanding of the organization and its internal goals and processes.
- Work with the HRD & HRBPs to align the corporate talent strategies, by supporting the implementation of talent management strategies and enabling the development of the members of our teams in their career path.
- Conduct external benchmarking studies and make recommendations to ensure the client remains competitive in the areas of compensation, benefits and perks.
- Provide timely and effective coaching to all leaders and colleagues on HR processes and programs.
- Manage the day to day HR activities, assisting the hiring managers and in-house recruiters in developing job descriptions and liaising with employment agencies.
You must have as a minimum
- 4 years' experience in a HR Business Partner/HR Manager role within a multinational IT or digital industry organization.
- A relevant degree or diploma (CIPD certification highly desirable).
- High degree of knowledge and understanding of employment law in Ireland
- 3+ years hands on experience in dealing with employment relations issues
- This role might require some travel – Europe.
- A very competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Laptop, mobile etc
- Private Healthcare (for the employee only)
- Car allowance
- Life insurance
- Free parking
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040