HR Administrator (Mandarin)
Our client is a leading international ICT and smart devices provider and is looking to hire a HR Administrator (Mandarin) to join their expanding team in Dublin on an initial 12-month contract (view to extension/permanency).
They are looking for a minimum of 1 year experience in general administration/ PA/ office coordination and fluent Mandarin and English.
Job Reference: BBBH 20041
Your role will involve
- Assist the department in formulating outsourcing strategies and planning, and budgeting, accounting, and management of outsourcing expenses.
- Organize the initiation, change, and acceptance of outsourcing projects. Manage project quality and progress to ensure successful delivery of outsourcing projects.
- Support the implementation of the HR management outsourcing domain. Complete processes, tools, methods, and requirements must be effectively implemented in the outsourcing domain.
- Organize and implement supplier performance appraisal and application, drive suppliers through effective incentives, and continuously improve the efficiency and quality of outsourcing delivery.
You must have as a minimum
- Min 1 year experience in general administration/ PA/ office coordination.
- Fluent Mandarin and English.
- 1-2 years’ experience working for a large multinational company.
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +35316694040.