Head of Sales SaaS
Based in London our client is a one of Europe's 20th promising Tech Start-ups focusing on the HR industry. Their innovative SaaS product allows hiring managers to find the best candidates with insights that is not written on the resume. They are in an intense grow phase, and this would give an exquisite opportunity to build and lead a world class sales team from scratch.
They are looking for a Head of Sales with a minimum of 5 years experience in sales or business development, focusing on building a commercial footprint across Europe and US markets.
This is a hybrid role, and you will be required to work from the office 2-3 days a week (Central London)
We are also considering candidates that will start remotely from abroad and relocate to London after first 3 months (generous relocation package will be provided)
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Minimum of 5 years experience in B2B sales business development within SaaS or software sales OR alternatively in a C-level role in a recruitment agency
- 2+ years experience as a high performing Head of Sales, Head of Business Development, Country Manager, Account Director
- Great track record with both inbound and outbound (inside sales)
Nice to have
- Experience from reputable start-up or HR tech is a plus
- previous exposure to US market would be beneficial
- Competitive salary + option scheme
- Flexible working, stylish office in Central London
- Maternity leave for parents regardless of gender, location, or family structure
- Wellbeing benefits
- 28 days holiday leave