Are you looking for a new opportunity to show your business development skills?
Our client, an exciting consulting group, is looking to expand their international team in Rome. They would be keen on an experienced professional with a sharp eye to expand the client portfolio and manage business in the region. If you want to make a step forward in your career, then read on!
- Developing the commercial activity: You will build your client portfolio (telephone prospecting, and face-to-face meetings with potential clients).
- Recruiting and managing your team of consultants: Together with the Recruiting team you will attract the best consultants (searching for CVs, conducting interviews ….). You will be responsible for taking care of your team and supporting them throughout their career development.
- You will be responsible to lead the business growth in the Lazio region.
- Managing your own business units and following your projects from end to end: you will have the autonomy to supervise and lead the business agenda, owning the end result.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or similar.
- 5-7 years of experience as a Business Manager preferably in a consulting company or coming from Recruitment
- Fluent in English & Italian
- Location: Rome
- Work modality: Hybrid
- Contract: Permanent/full-time
- Salary: depending on experience + uncapped commissions
- Healthcare insurance
- Restaurant tickets
Still interested in this opportunity?
Send us your CV today
If you have any questions, please reach out to [email protected]
Job ID: BBBH 23874