Growth Specialist (Dutch, German or French)- Remote
Allen Recruitment Consulting are looking to hire a Dutch, German or French Sales Territory Representative to join our high performing, close knit team, to help us build our clientele in Belgium as we expand within this region.
Today we have offices in Ireland, the UK, Poland, The Netherlands, and a new office in Spain. Offices in Italy, France, Sweden, Belgium, and Norway are in the process of being set up before the end of 2022.
These new offices across Europe are to support our existing and new clients in those regions.
This role is a sales role where you can work fully remotely or partly from home but from any European location that suits you.
- You will be contacting and pitching to potential clients online to generate new business for Allen Recruitment.
- You will work closely with our Marketing team and Country Directors to execute outbound prospecting campaigns to find, contact, and engage new clients interested in working with Allen Recruitment.
- You will be part of the EMEA sales team with a regional focus on large accounts in Belgium.
- The perfect candidate will strategically & persistently sell to clients using the Allen Recruitment Process.
- You will have automations to help you, training in areas needed, and support on hand.
- You must be able to follow our process, thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment where flexibility is critical.
- Attention to detail via extensive follow-up and tracking will also be an important aspect of this role.
- This team is seeking someone who is a fast learner with strong communications skills.
We think differently about recruitment and possess technological advantages that enable our sales team and recruiters to find and effectively engage with experienced clients/candidates faster and more efficiently. How? Our technology-led solution is built on leading machine learning search and automated communication/scheduling software.
Our solution is described as the future of recruitment and allows us to find and engage with both active and passive clients/candidates. The technology does the hard work!
Must-have skills to be considered for this job:
- Fluent English & Dutch, German or French
- Bachelor’s degree (no specific field required)
- Confident presenter who is comfortable interacting with clients, uncovering business drivers, and selling what Allen have to offer.
- Up to 2 years of experience in a sales environment.
- Seeking someone with strong communications skills to quickly qualify the lead and to present and promote Allen Recruitment.
- Someone who is a fast learner and can follow our process.
- Someone who is confident enough to sell remotely via video, pre-recorded content, and calls.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of any of the following tools/ systems would be highly beneficial – Bullhorn, Talent Insights, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Hinterview.
- Work well with goals and strive to hit and exceed sales targets
- Thrive in ambiguity – self started
- Demonstrate attention to detail and consistently serve as a true customer advocate
Will there be training?
- Yes! We are a continuous learning environment with regular lunch and learn, fire side chats type events and training programs. Our Learning and Development team works with each team member to make sure they have access to the training they need – internal and external. Our training lead provides access to industry leading online learning.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 22 days’ annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
- Hybrid Working, laptop etc
- Flexi hours
- Professional Development
- Education Assistance
- When in the office: fabulous coffee, fruit, and social outings
- Opportunity to travel to our other international offices for work.
- Wellbeing Coach
Job Id: BBBH 22321
If you are interested in this position, you can click on apply and send us your CV, which we will review within 48 hours. Alternatively, please feel free to email the above documents with the Job Id in the email subject to [email protected]