GRC & Security Consultant
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a multinational company?
Do you prefer working on a rolling contract basis?
Based in Belgium, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specializing in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data, and cybersecurity services.
Length of the contract: 48 weeks
Working hours: 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day
Location: onsite, Zaventem
They require a GRC & Security Consultant to join them on a day rate rolling contract basis.
- Make, agree and secure budget for security roadmap to achieve the agreed ambition level
- Manage, develop the security organisation
- Manage security processes and tooling including purchase of new tools, licensing, and security services
- Report on the security status and maturity level to the Board and other stakeholders
- Manage security aspects of relationships with suppliers and customers
- Enforce regulatory requirements (e.g. GDPR)
- ISO 27000/1 or NIST framework implementation or certification preparation
- Design, set-up and embedding of security related processes (risk assessment, compliance, incident, awareness, governance, etc.)
- Operation of security related processes
- Review and audit security related processes
- Set-up IT risk management and associated processes
Please only apply if based in Belgium. You must have the right to work in Belgium, so you must have EU citizenship or the correct visa.
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written (English B2/C1 level required)
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Security or Computer Science, Law, Business Management
- Minimum 3 years of experience in information security related roles including experience in governance, risk and controls aspects and/or Security Consultancy
- Ideally prior experience with CISO roles
- CISM, CISA, CRISC titles from ISACA or other similar qualifications, Audit, IT security or privacy
Advantages to contracting/freelancing with Allen Recruitment:
- Weekly or monthly payment terms.
- Online timesheets and contracts.
- Self-billing invoices.
- Online self-ill invoicing.
Submit your CV (preferred: Microsoft Word format) today!
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV, send me your latest one and we will take care of it later.
Contact me directly with any questions you may have by email: [email protected] or phone:?+ 31 20 369 0040