Our client based in Dublin 7 require a Graphic Designer with a strong sense of visual design, conceptual ability, and strategic thinking to be able to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the company to deliver compelling, on-brand content.
They require a Graphic designer with minimum 2 years’ experience working in a similar role, a compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects and knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, web, video creation and editing. They should have experience designing digital content such as website, brand identity, web assets, social media and online advertising.
In this role, you will support the strategy and architectural choices throughout the database and related tooling and calibrate and optimise database performance and provide recommendations for development teams.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity based in Dublin and a chance to join a young dynamic fast growing organisation. You will also have an opportunity for quick progression to a senior role within organisation.
Our client are operating with a hybrid model. (3 days onsite/ 2 days work from home)
Job Reference: BBBH 22514
What will a Graphic Designer do?
- Establish creative direction for the company
- You will be responsible for branding and applying appropriate graphics to corporate proposals, supporting the sales department, and maintaining a strong and consistent corporate identity
- Create and design various elements and layouts for our products
- Produce content for various social platforms
- Produce video and animation assets for use in our products and across our digital platforms
- Design and produce sales materials, collateral, brochures, presentation material
- Redesign and continuously update our website
- You will also work closely with the development team on mobile optimisation of their products
The ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a similar role
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, web, video creation and editing
- Experience designing digital content such as website, brand identity, web assets, social media, online advertising
- Organised and deadline driven and have the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred but not essential
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Ideal candidate will also have experience/interest in marketing
- Flexible schedule (minimum 3 days office based per week)
- Working in a dynamic environment within a diverse team of individuals with different backgrounds and interests
- Office in Dublin City centre with access to many restaurants, coffee shops, gyms etc
- An opportunity for quick progression to a senior role depending on success in the role
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.