Graduate Support Engineer (part-time)
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a Graduate Support Engineer to join their expanding team in Dublin 4 on a Hybrid basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a 24/7 team to monitor issues across our client’s mobile services (applications, networks, databases), working closely with System Engineering teams in order to escalate issues as needed.
This is an initial 6 month contract. Please note this role will involve evening, night and weekend work, as monitoring is required on a 24/7 basis.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH20839
Your role will involve:
- Collaborate with System Engineers, to communicate any issues that need to be dealt with
- Work with other global monitoring teams, to ensure alignment in terms of process and strategy
- Develop and deliver regular reports on alerting metrics
- Continuously look for ways to improve the Monitoring operational process
- Provide ad-hoc support to System Engineering team, where needed
- Work in a 24/7 capacity. This role will involve regular scheduled night work, in a shift rota system
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Telecommunications or equivalent experience as a monitoring engineer in a SaaS / PaaS environment (e.g. AWS/Salesforce), with focus day to day service management.
- Experience operating in a Linux environment
- Understanding of DevOps environment, and the different roles in a SRE team
- Experience of standard industry monitoring tools (e.g. Zabbix etc) would be a competitive advantage
- Experience in network technologies (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, WAN routing) would assist in this role
- A very competitive salary
- Performance bonuses
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.