Are you a recent IT graduate speaking native Mandarin who is looking for an opportunity that will build a serious foundation for your professional career?
Our client, a leading internet services provider, is looking for a Graduate Risk Operations Support to join their expanding team in Dublin, to conduct daily risk operations tasks, such as screening of transactions, and management of risk alerts and cases.
Your role will involve:
- Conducting daily risk operations tasks, such as screening transactions and managing risk alerts and cases.
- Handling order management, including holding orders, processing refunds, and managing cancellations.
- Monitoring payment trends to identify increased declined transactions, decreased sales volumes, and emerging risks, and taking proactive measures to mitigate exposures.
- Entering data related to suspect and confirmed fraud cases into our risk system block lists.
- Reviewing confirmed fraud data received from acquirers, identifying related transactions and linked user accounts, and taking necessary actions to mitigate risk, such as updating risk block lists, and suspending, or terminating user accounts.
- Collaborating with internal departments and experts, such as Finance, Treasury, IT, and Business Development, to address risk-related challenges.
- Preparing risk reports and statistics, including performance reports and written updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics and statistics, etc.
- Strong educational performance to secondary level, including top grades in Mathematics, Science, Technology, English
- Proficient in Python, Hive SQL, to be able to independently implement efficient abnormal detection and payment fraud prevention model.
- Good communication skills and self-learning.
- Excellent logical thinking skills and strong sense of data.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin languages
- Location: Dublin
- Working model: Onsite
- Contract: 12 months PAYE
- Visa sponsorship: No
- 25 days annual leave
- Superb Dublin 4 location close to all amenities and transport
- Laptop, mobile etc.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (preferred: Microsoft Word format) today!
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.
Job Reference: BBBH 24211