Data Centre Technician (Graduate)
Based in the heart of Dublin, our client has been at the forefront in changing mobile and cloud technologies as we know it.
They require four Data Centre Technician, ranging in experience but with at least 1- 2 years experience in data centre to join their team on a 12-month contract. Recent graduate applicants are welcome.
Depending on your experience, the salary range is €30,000 – €45,000.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 23036
What will a Data Centre Technician do?
- Take responsibility for all technical issues related to our client’s cloud network (routers, switches and firewalls).
- Deliver our clients cloud network devices.
- Maintain duties of live network issues.
- Participate in a 24×7 on call rotation, only from time to time
- Improve the network monitoring and changing platform.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- This is a graduate position but preferably 1-2 years experience in a data centre support.
- Server operation and maintenance experience.
- Network management experience.
- Data centre management experience.
- System integration delivery experience.
- X86 server architecture and understanding the basic principles of network devices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, working e-flow documents report.
- The ability to commute to City West Dublin.
- Fluent Mandarin is desired but not essential.
What you can expect from our client.
- A friendly culture that mirrors our proposition to our customers.
- A fast-growing organization that defines itself as being agile and innovative.
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A commitment to building a working environment that values inclusivity, innovation, agility, and drive.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com.
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.