Graduate Customer Service Agent – German
Allen Recruitment are currently partnering with a leading fintech company that require a Graduate Customer Service Agent – German, to join them on temporary to permanent basis.
The ideal candidate must have Fluent German with communicative English, be PC Literate and have similar previous experience ideally.
Our client is currently interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19787
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in the EU since our client does not sponsor visas/work permits.
- Fluent German speaker (min C1) with communicative English
- Degree holder
- PC literacy, especially usage of Microsoft Office package.
- Previous experience in a call center environment would be a huge plus but is not a must.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with individual calls.
- Answer inbound customer calls, including detailed recording of the issue according to defined processes.
- Check if reported incident is covered by contract and if caller information and address details are correct, then initiate defined actions.
- Transform tickets created by any Customer Service channel into the Ticket system.
- Retrieve customer agreement on cost coverage if no contract exists.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Inform Line Manager or dedicated IRM team in case of customer escalations.
- Provide detailed information on all performed activities to next appropriate level according to process definition.
- Responsible for ensuring that the set KPIs are achieved.
- To update the call management system accurately and efficiently with call details, actions taken and resolution
- To proactively monitor systems to pre-empt customer issues and calls.
- Provision of added value services during non-peak times.
- Usage of remote tools (where applicable) to analyze and resolve tickets.
- Always observe technical or process problems.
- Proactively inform Line Manager about potential problems and suggest improvement action.
- To make recommendations on potential improvements to working practices and performance IE feedback on Knowledge tree
- Frequently use the corporate knowledge base to find solutions and provide input for it.
What if we said:
- Fantastic opportunity to participate in the organization's strategic/priority IT projects.
- Attractive compensation package based on your skills and experience.
- Being part of a multicultural and multilingual environment.
- Encouragement to present and implement your own ideas.
- Possibility for internal mobility – clear promotion path
- Flextime and part remote around 80%, however candidates would need to be in the office in Katowice from time to time.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment is a specialist ICT recruitment firm and has been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2020 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037