Global Outsourcing Program Manager
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As a Global Outsourcing Program Manager, you will have 5+ years of experience in planning, outsourcing, negotiating.
Initially on a 11-month contract, you will develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company to strategically develop, implement and optimize outsourcing and vendor management solutions.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH20269
What will a Global Outsourcing Program Manager do?
- Work effectively with business teams as the primary Source to Pay business partner and category expert, addressing supply chain and supply market opportunities.
- Actively identify, track and manage issues and risks for the projects Identify, develop and deploy industry-leading supplier management, procurement and category management practices
- Prepare and manage outsourcing documents, contracts, statements of work and related procurement documents.
- Drive legal, financial and technological aspects of outsourced programs
- Lead contract negotiations that optimize value to the company.
- Ensure program success through strong performance management and governance methodologies, in collaboration with the business.
- Balance business requirements versus technical constraints and maximize business benefits.
- Manage complex outsourcing projects (including planning, execution, measurement, and optimization of projects).
- Establish strong collaborative relationships with cross functional teams to develop sound operational processes.
- Ensure regional/local processes are aligned to our client’s global operating model.
- Understand and apply policies, standards and practices established for vendor management.
- Build and cultivate strategic relationships with key suppliers.
- Ability to think strategically and operationally/tactically.
- Manage, coordinate and support special projects as needed.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of experience in planning, outsourcing, negotiating.
- 5+ contracting and supplier management.
- BS/BA degree
- Knowledge of legal, financial and technology components of outsourcing.
- Experience working with and building successful relationships with business stakeholders, cross-functional groups and third parties Ability to drive change and improve end-to-end processes.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +35316694040.