German Linguistics Specialist
Based in Dublin, our client is a world leader in providing consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for a German Linguistics Specialist to join them on a permanent contract.
We are looking for 11 x candidates who have native/fluent level of German and are experienced in a Translation, Linguistic, Localization, Customer Support or Content Review type role. Option to graduates straight from university.
Open to visa sponsorship and to assist with relocation if you are looking to move to Ireland, relocation bonus provided in your first pay slip.
The ideal candidate will join a team focused on NLP and understand language data & technologies. The selected person will be a native – level speaker of German and fluent in English who will have a solution-oriented attitude, ability to adapt to changing requirements, strong attention to detail and good communication style.
Job Reference: BBBH 20824
What will a German Linguistics Specialist do?
- Annotate linguistic data and contribute to grammar development work
- Process and regress Field annotators defects
- Identify and address gaps in annotations
- Evaluate, update, and distribute annotation guidelines
- Monitor data acquisition and curation
- Develop and/or review gold data in consultation with the client
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Preferred – 1 year+ working experience (can be internship) in translation/ linguistics/ localization/ customer support within the German language.
- Highly desired – degree in translation or linguistics studies.
- Experience with Python programming – nice to have.
- Fluency in German and English.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.