German Language Specialist
Based in Dublin, our client is a world leader in providing consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Language Specialist with fluent German & English, and the ability to work rotating shift patterns, to join them on a permanent contract.
The client offers a relocation package for the candidates willing to relocate from another EU country to Dublin.
Job Reference: BBBH 21867
What will a German Language Specialist do?
- Verify and review information as per policy and guidelines.
- Follow all compliance and security measures relating to client data.
- Act on process changes and updates and handle the same with proper research.
- Adhere to process quality metrics and strive to exceed the monthly/annual quality & productivity targets.
- Adhere to process norms and structure.
- Ability to gather information via outbound calls to businesses within specific country locations.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Support users to make bookings/reservations /check the opening hours with various types of businesses.
- Work with great attention to detail/content review.
- Have extensive exposure to customer service.
- Work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Work with high profile tech/evolving AI.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Fluency in German & English.
- Ability to work rotating shift patterns over 7 days including public holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040