German Content Moderation Associate
Based in Dublin, our client is a world leader in providing consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for a German Content Moderation Associate to join them on a permanent contract.
The ideal candidate must speak English and German fluently. Recent graduates will also be considered.
Job Reference: BBBH 20861
What will a German Content Moderation Associate do?
- Make decisions as to what course of action needs to be taken to ensure correct information is displayed.
- Examples of corrective measures will include calling up a B2B customer to verify information and additional online research.
- Make outbound phone contact with clients in a courteous, professional, and efficient manner.
- There is no selling involved in this position however a substantial amount of phone calls are required with a purpose of obtaining information.
- Process and raise required requests/transactions and make sound decisions related to customer requirements.
- Follow all compliance and security measures relating to client data.
- Act on process transactions and handle the same with proper research.
- Adhere to process quality metrics and strive to exceed the monthly quality & productivity targets.
- Adhere to process norms and structure.
- Adapt to a fast-paced environment with frequent business updates.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Fluent English and German.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040.