Gaming Operation Manager with Mandarin
Employment: Initially 12 months
Work Model: Hybrid
Visa sponsorship: No
Are you passionate about online gaming?
Would you like to work with one of the most popular app galleries in the world?
This is a job for you!
Why is this a cool and exciting opportunity?
- You will have a direct impact on optimizing the marketing campaigns for an app gallery that many of your friends use!
- You will work with influencers and take part in the best gaming events!
- A hybrid role will give you a lot of flexibility and improve your work-life balance.
- You will work with the latest tools and technologies.
- This experience will make your CV stand out to future employers!
What will make you successful:
- At least 2 years of experience in online community marketing
- Deep understanding of the mobile / online / digital / social media market, user behaviour and competitive landscape
- Fluent English
- Strong analytical and project management skills
Nice to have:
- Chinese would be a plus, but is not a requirement
- It would be great if you have some Gaming industry experience
- Community management experience will make the manager impressed!
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for top games performance metrics
- We would like you to build strong relationships with players across channels
- You will develop and execute community in-game, online or offline campaigns
- You will surely enjoy coordinating multi-channel marketing campaigns and cooperate with influencers on marketing & community activations
- Alongside the gaming developer you will coordinate day-to-day operations, in-game events, and product feedback.
Job Reference: BBBH 22358
Submit your CV today!
Everyone will get a response!
You can also give us a call with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected]
or Phone: +44 3303351710.