Game Business Specialist
Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire Game Business Specialist with 1-3 years of hands on and in-depth experience about the gaming industry, to join their expanding team in Paris.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office. It will be an initial 12 contract with a view to extension.
You will own the marketing planning and strategy for cooperating with game developers and run gaming campaigns with them. This requires collaborating with the leads from Account Management, Platform Marketing as well as Store & Services to determine aligned priorities and managing campaign performance KPIs to track ROI, Revenue Growth and optimization.
Job Reference: BBBH 19792
Your role will involve:
- Work cross-functionally with game team and other teams to drive incremental business, including but not only set up game development strategy, animate & maintain users’ communities in a competitive market.
- Drive consumer engagement and acquisition strategies to optimize business gross management leveraging push, CRM, paid media, to improve in-game users’ acquisition, activation, retention, and payment.
- Work closely with game influencers to devise marketing campaigns and increase revenue gross. Manage game influencers, cooperate with the KOC of Social groups and SEM.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-3 years of hands on and in-depth experience about the gaming industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communications in French and English.
- A commercial mindset with experience building business cases from market research and analysis.
- Result oriented, strong communication skills, logical thinking ability, good teamwork spirit, strong sense of responsibility and professionalism. Ability to multi-task under short deadlines.
- A very competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Company discounts & benefits platform
- Superb Paris City Centre location close to all amenities and transport
- Laptop, mobile etc
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +35316694040.