Fund Accountant with French
Our client is a well-established financial service provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
Based in Krakow, they require an experienced Fund Accountant with French with 2+ year of experience as a Fund Accountant or experience as a general accountant or working in accounts payable/receivable with an interest into moving into funds.
There is also opportunity for graduate candidates with basic French.
You will be joining a team that is a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting, fund administration and risk services to hedge funds and private equity funds.
Candidates will need to be currently living in Poland.
Job Reference: BBBH 20828
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ year of experience as a Fund Accountant or experience as a general accountant or working in accounts payable/receivable with an interest into moving into funds.
- Very good French with the ability to read financial documentation in French.
- PC literate and competent in use of Excel.
- Accountancy or Business-related degree is preferred.
- Very good English, possessing a valid work permit for Poland and currently living in Poland.
- The correct and timely processing and reporting of net asset values (NAVs) for clients’ accounts (funds) including:
- Reconciliation tasks (reconciling various accounts or reviewing reconciliations prepared by dedicated teams)
- Verification of subscription and redemption activity
- Posting and monitoring of expense accruals, security transaction and corporate action review
- Monitoring of securities pricing impacts
- Generating various accounting-based reporting
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career.
- Work with a company who highly values their employees.
- Development through various educational, work, and mentoring programmes.
- Compensation and benefits packages, flexible work arrangements, volunteering time off and a very well received gift matching programme.
- Other benefits include: Remote working opportunities, Employee savings plan, Life insurance package, Medical package, Language classes, workshops.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks, and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2022 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037