Fund Accountant Team Supervisor (Remote)
Our client is a well-established financial service provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
Based in Krakow or Gdansk, they require an experienced Fund Accountant Team Supervisor with 2+ year of experience as a Fund Accountant and a degree in Accounting or Finance or Business-related area.
You will be joining a team that is a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting, fund administration and risk services to hedge funds and private equity funds.
This position can be fully remote.
Job Reference: BBBH 20489
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ year of experience as a Fund Accountant or in general accounting with a strong interest in moving into funds.
- PC literate and competent in use of Excel.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business-related area.
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CPA qualified or partially qualified will be an advantage.
- Business Level English, possessing a valid work permit for Poland and currently living in Poland.
- Service some of the largest Hedge Funds in the world.
- Supervise the daily accounting process.
- Supervise the daily position and P&L reconciliation review.
- Assist in preparation of Dealing Date NAV packs.
- Have the opportunity to work with complex financial instruments.
- Assist in semi-annual & annual audits.
- Provide excellent client service.
- Assist team development.
- During the course of normal day to day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization.
- You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables.
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career.
- Work with a company who highly values their employees.
- Development through various educational, work, and mentoring programmes.
- Compensation and benefits packages, flexible work arrangements, volunteering time off and a very well received gift matching programme.
- Other benefits include: Remote working opportunities, Employee savings plan, Life insurance package, Medical package, Language classes, workshops.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks, and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2022 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +48 122119037