Fullstack Software Engineer
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Fullstack Software Engineer with 5+ years’ experience building intuitive systems in Java, PHP, Python, C++, to join them, initially on a 9-month contract.
The role will be to build industry-leading, highly intuitive software that underpin business functions across Supply Chain, Finance, Compliance, Sales, Marketing, E-commerce and Security.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20338
What will a Fullstack Software Engineer do?
· Build industry-leading enterprise systems that are highly available, intuitive, scalable, and secure.
· Work with product managers, designers, and other engineers to create software that optimizes for business metrics.
· Produce highly reliable and performant code with appropriate monitoring and alerting.
· Conduct design and code reviews to ensure scalability, performance and alignment with standards and best practices.
· Architect highly available, scalable, and secure systems.
· Build features in their entirety.
· Understand performance metrics for business value.
· Build interfaces for complex systems and high-quality tools.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 5+ years’ experience building intuitive systems in Java, PHP, Python, C++.
· 5+ experience working with code bases building microservices, REST APIs.
· 5+ GraphQL years’ experience modelling data flows between systems.
· 5+ enable transactional workflows and upstream/downstream integrations.
· SQL experience in handling high volumes of data, performance tuning.
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710